With over 1 billion plus monthly users, it’s a competitive place if you want to grow your instagram account and boost your following rapidly.
Are you Looking to grow your following on Instagram account?
1. Create an Editorial Calendar for Instagram account.
When we write the content, we labor over ideas, delivery, and optimisation.
It should be no different when we share photos and videos on a business or brand’s Instagram account for business.
2. Use Crystal Clear Photos
Try to Only use high-quality photos and videos when posting to Instagram.
Instagram, above all else, is a visual platform.
There’s no room for blurry photos.
Low-quality content won’t get any engagement.
3. Test Different Filters & Dimensions
Just because you are a business does not mean you can not have fun with filters and use different dimensions.
4. Get Key Insights of Instagram Analytics
With an Instagram business account which is free, you will have access to analytics that shows when your audience is most active.
5. Tag Relevant Accounts in Your Photos
Another way to be discovered by people who are not following you is to tag the relevant accounts so that you show up in their tagged feed.
6. Complete & Optimize Your Instagram Bio
Your bio should be used to feature a call to action and branded hashtags also a link, which is a big deal in the quest for new Instagram users.
7. Include CTAs or Questions in Your Posts
At the end of each and every post include a clear call-to-action or a question aimed at boosting engagement.
CTAs include things like:
Learn more – link in bio!
Follow us so you’ll never miss an update.
8. Point to Instagram from Your Website Traffic & Related Channels
Make sure your existing clients and customers can find your Instagram by adding an Instagram icon to your social links.
9. Cross post Your Instagram posts or video to Facebook & Twitter and Another Social Platform
Cross-posting Instagram content to Facebook and Twitter can drive users back to your Instagram profile.
10. Run Contests
Once you’ve started growing a follower base, you can hold contests and campaigns that can attract more users to your page.
For example, you can drive traffic to your website or sell your product by running a contest.
You can either ask users to like, comment, use a specific hashtag, or ask your followers to tag a friend.
How to Get More Instagram Followers :
Growing your Instagram account may not be as easy as it used to be in the past . But there are also few strategy tips and tricks you can try out.
- Create an IGTV series
- Work with micro-influencers
- Write longer captions on your posts
- Appear in the relevant accounts suggestions on Instagram
- Treat your Instagram profile like a homepage
- Post more video on your feed
- Share more selfies (yes, really)
- Promote your Instagram content on other platforms
- Create a Instagram Stories filter for your account or business.
- Collaborate with awesome brands
- Use a branded hashtag to create an Instagram community
- Create memes that resonate with your audience