Looking for tools to optimize and automate your Twitter marketing?
Twitter is a great platform on its own, but if you want to optimize your Twitter marketing then here are great tools :
Analysis tools for Twitter
To find out all the ins and outs of your Twitter account and follow the KPIs that interest you, we recommend…
1) Audiense (previously known as SocialBro). This platform tells you pretty much everything you may need to know about your account. The free version includes analytics, data about the best times to publish your tweets, tools to follow and stop following users and community segmentations.
2) MyTopTweet. With this application you will be able to see any user’s top 10 tweets, ranked by their engagement levels. Very simple, and great to know what kind of content is working best… both for you and for your competition.
4) Twitter Account Home. Twitter’s interface offers some “official” analytics on analytics.twitter.com. You will see a detailed summary of your activity over the last 28 days, including your best tweets, mentions and followers.
5) Bluenod. Type in a username or hashtag and you will be shown a visual map of the community around the users or the people tweeting about that subject. Perfect to add into your reports and give them that extra visual touch.
Chat tools for Twitter
Twitter stands out for its speed, but can sometimes become a bit chaotic. To organize your group conversations, there is nothing better than these chats.
6) TweetChat. With this tool you can convert a any hashtag into a chatroom on twitter. Login to follow a specific hashtag and you will be able to see all the tweets it has, as well as answer with the hashtag being automatically added to your tweet.
7) BeatStrap. This Twitter marketing tool if you’re looking to show live events and collaborate with other team members.
8) ChatSalad. A Twitter chats calendar so you can see the date, time and hashtags that will be used. It will make it easier for you to follow them and not miss a single one you may be interested in!
9) TwChat. what you want is to create your own chat based on a hashtag. You can invite users and add your work colleagues for them to help you out.
10) TwUbs. With this page you will be able to register a hashtag to create your own chat and group/see the tweets that come from specific geographical regions.
1. Bit.ly :